Thursday, October 15, 2009

Tour de Vin Video Recap

Here is a post from a member of the foundation about last week's Tour de Vin. Enjoy!

Last week I had the pleasure of attending the 2009 Tour de Vin. The Wine & Food Foundation of Texas did a fantastic job with a world tour of the finest domestic and international wine and cuisine to be found in Central Texas. We were lucky that the weather cooperated and we didn't have any rain on the rooftop plaza of Whole Foods Market.

I did several quick interviews with some of the chefs who were at the event. In my rush to get to the event, I didn't bring my large memory card so I ran out of space after talking to four chefs. Please excuse the shaky camera and my amateur interviewing skills.

In any case, the event was a lot of fun and I hope to see you at future events from The Wine & Food Foundation of Texas.

Chef Reina Morris from Buenos Aires Café



Chef Mark Strouhal from Kenichi Restarurant


Chef Scott Shoyer from Joe DiMaggio's Italian Chophouse


Chef David Garrido from Garrido's Restaurant

No comments:

Post a Comment