Guests enjoyed six courses, each prepared by a different Celebrity chef, paired with a wine. As guests arrived, they were presented with three different appetizers created by the 2010 Stephan Pyles Culinary Scholarship Winner, Keith Hildebrant (Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts, Austin). Keith prepared a Texas Quail Breast with Kaffir Lime Aioli wrapped with Fresh (made from scratch) Ramen Noodle, Daube of Oxtail Dumpling with Orange Gastrique and Goat Cheese Panna Cottta with Roasted Beets and Arugula. Complimented by Gruet Sparkling champagne, guests were off to a delicious start.
Shortly after finding their seats, guests were then treated to the following outstanding menu:
- First Course: Hirame Dry Miso and Tuna Tataki with Cilantro Dressing by Matt Raso (Nobu Dallas) with a 2009 Sokol Blosser Pinot Gris.
- Second Course: Maine Diver Scallop with Sea Urchin, Celery Roote and Beech Mushroom by Blaine Staniford (GRACE, Fort Worth) with a 2010 Cape Classic Indaba Chenin Blanc
- Third Course: Duck Cavatelli, Swiss Chard and Shaved Foie Gras by Jeff Harris (CRAFT, Dallas) with Ambiente's 2006 Opolo Grand Rouge
- Fourth Course: Pork Jowl Bacon and Half Sour Cucumber Salad with Sweet Chili, Mustard and Molasses by Tim Byres (SMOKE, Dallas) and a 2008 Planata Cerasuolo di Vittoria
- Fifth Course: Portuguese-Spiced cap of Ribeye with Kale-Bacon Polenta Cake, Caramelized Pearl Onions and Cinnamon-Apple Chutney by Matt McCallister and Stephan Pyles (Stephan Pyles, Dallas) paired with a 2007 Chamisal Vineyards Estate Pinot Noir
- Sixth Course: Persimmon Pudding, Brown Butter Chestnut, Membrillo and Citrus-Butternut Squash Spoon by Katherine Clapner (Dude, Sweet Chocolate, Dallas).
Thank you to everyone that joined us for this magical evening and to our sponsors Central Market and South Texas Money Management for helping make this evening possible.